Born from the idea that convenience is the greatest gift an engineer can receive, the Reservoir Data FASTRACK is a time saving tool that brings your operation’s data to you, no matter where you are.
At the time of their inception, EBOT surface gauges were almost exclusively utilized as nonintrusivetools for determining bottomhole pressure and capturing pressure-transient data. Over the past few years, as industry focus has shifted towards unconventional resources, a greater variety of pressure testing scenarios has brought the EBOT to the forefront of conducting these surveys.
The use of Acoustic Well Sounders has been a common practice in our industry for years. From the days of a field hand sitting on a bucket listening for the echo of a shotgun blast to the newest fully-automated sounders, development of this fundamentally straightforward operation has continued to advance. AWS systems serve a multitude of purposes and, when in the right hands, can yield truly invaluable information. Our version, the ABOT system, sits at the top of the AWS hierarchy.
No matter what the economic and nonintrusive advantages of using our EBOT may be, there are some scenarios that call for something else. The JBOT bottom hole pressure gauge is a wireline deployed tool that picks up where the EBOT surface pressure gauge leaves off.
The concept behind research and development of the FLOWBOT was to simplify the collection, aggregation, and interpretation of flow rate data from any given source.
Reservoir Data Systems Products
RDS has developed 5 signature tools to improve data acquisition and analysis in oilfield testing. All RDS tools are manufactured and maintained to the highest standards in housing that are blast/explosion and element proof. With all RDS equipment, each gauge is serviced to meticulous standards after each job: accuracy is inspected and recalibrated, the unit is thoroughly cleaned, and battery life is checked. Our goal is to ensure that you get quality data and exceptional service.
- The EBOT high-resolution digital surface pressure gauge is a low-cost alternative to more invasive methods of acquiring pressure data
- The JBOT is a wireline-deployed, downhole alternative to the EBOT surface system
- The ABOT is a high-quality, highly accurate acoustic well survey system that can identify natural deposits such as scale or paraffin and track the progress and quality of remediation treatment
- The FLOWBOT system provides accurate flow rates which can be viewed in real time on mobile devices in the hands of on-site personnel who need to make on the fly decisions
- The FASTRACK continuously pushes the data collected from our other gauges to our safe and secure server, automatically aggregating it into plots for real time viewing