Born from the idea that convenience is the greatest gift an engineer can receive, the Reservoir Data FASTRACK is a time saving tool that brings your operation’s data to you, no matter where you are.
Throughout the use of any Reservoir Data Systems tools, the user will have the option to be directly connected to any or all tests being conducted via the FASTRACK. This grants access to an online portal, which allows the user to remotely view and monitor ongoing tests from any device with a web browser. Tests can be viewed as individual plots, or as aggregate plots consisting of data from multiple tools or wells. The user can customize the experience by allowing access to other team members, and assigning multiple pressure alarms to be sent automatically by way of text message. All captured data is stored securely on our severs where it can be accessed to download in any desired format with no wait.
Ideal scenarios for the FASTRACK include:
- Viewing DFIT data in real time with flow rate data and surface pressure data on a single plot, collected by an RDS FLOWBOT and EBOT, respectively.
- Viewing surface pressure data of multiple wells during dryadic fracturing with a network of RDS EBOT pressure gauges.
Benefits of the FASTRACK:
- Data can be transmitted from anything that produces an electrical impulse to anywhere in the world
- Minimal size, sturdy external housing is explosion/blast, water, and chemical proof
- Built with high-quality parts and components suitable for any well site
- View well data on the fly via online user portal
- Set and receive pressure alerts via text message when pressure reaches desired value
- Small, portable, unobtrusive
P.O. BOX 660
Katy, Tx 77492
Contact By Phone
Phone: (281) 665-1200
Fax: (281) 665-1545