Founded over 15 years ago, RDS has a proven track record of stability and success. We pride ourselves on providing excellent and dependable service and value to our customers.
Our internal culture sets us apart from other O&G service companies. We value personal development, positivity, creativity & innovation, Integrity, excellence, and fun! We want our employees to develop through responsibility, the ability to make decisions, and access to resources to help you build your skills and experiences. Everyone on our team can innovate and be a significant contributor from their first day on the job.
Below are the duties, job requirements, and training for a technician at Reservoir Data Systems, LLC. Reservoir Data Systems, LLC reserves the right to change the information presented in this document to reflect applicable changing working conditions
Primary Job Roles:
- Travel to onshore (Domestic US)
- Install/Uninstall Surface Pressure Gauges/well site devices
- Connect communications package systems
- Perform data downloads and service the equipment
- Deliver/ Install Bottom-Hole Pressure Gauges
- Troubleshoot equipment issues on location
- Input work ticket and job information into database
Secondary Job Roles:
- Clean/Maintain Equipment
- Record/Maintain service and safety records and requirements
- Operations Coordinator & Director
- Good safety attitude and judgement
- Lift and carry 50+ lbs.
- Ability to climb stairs carrying 50+ lbs.
- Pass all drug and alcohol testing
- Must Be 21 yrs or older
- Good driving record and ability
- Pass all safety training and testing (TWIC, Respiratory Protection, Fit testing, ext.)
- Ability to mentally withstand the rigors of working for extended periods as well as extensive travel to the field
- Computer savvy; Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Knowledge of electronics and technology
- Values personal development/ growth, integrity, service, and fun!
- Must have a contagiously positive, can-do attitude
- Must be within 20 miles of Midland/Odessa
New employees will have a company orientation/training which will include the following information
- The purpose and scope of their work
- Equipment use
- Safe operations and guidelines
- Equipment maintenance
- Professionalism and communication
- Job expectations
- Mentor training
- ·Onshore- An employee will work alongside experienced personnel for 1 month
- 3rd Party training will be implemented as deemed necessary and can include topics on well control, equipment use, and field operations
- Employees will be reviewed by their supervisor after 3 months of employment, and then once a year thereafter, to determine any deficiencies in capabilities and/ or working knowledge